Welcome to the Volvo XC40 Forum, please post an introduction

VolvoFan

Administrator
Hello and welcome to Volvo XC40 Forum, the premier community for Volvo XC40 owners from around the world. Please take a moment and post your introduction and let us know a little bit about yourselves.

Hi I'm Michael Middleton and I currently live in Nebraska. I am retired from the US Air Force. I just ordered my XC40 on April 30th after doing extensive research on several cars I wanted to purchase. My goal is to have the XC40 for 2 years and then I will upgrade to the XC90. I really love the XC90 which I hope will be added to the subscription service in the next two years. Really don't want to purchase a vehicle to own anymore and I believe the subscription service leaves the headache out of car buying.

I'm Jay in Northern Virginia. I got lucky a couple of weeks ago and snagged a CBV R-Design that the salesperson had ordered for himself, then decided not to complete the transaction. I bought it July 2, the day it hit the dealer's website.

This is my second Volvo. My first was an '85 740 GLE that I drove for 5 years and put 170,000 miles on.