City
Arcadia
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2023 XC90 Recharge
I’m a new Volvo driver and owner of the XC90 hybrid suv. I have noticed (and now can’t un-notice ) that a small black spot in the shape of a triangle appears at the top of each headlight, most obvious at night. This defect really caught my attention when I was driving to the mountains at night and I was having a mesmerizing effect that took my attention and I couldn’t stop focusing on the black triangles it creates in the distance. It made it uncomfortable and unsafe throughout the road trip. I brought this concern up at my local Volvo dealership, where I bought this car, and to my surprise I was the only that had mentioned this. They did confirm that other models with same headlight system had the same defect but no one has reported it as a concern (till now). Has anyone else experienced this phenomenon?

Attachments

Fal

Reactions
City
Santa barbara
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2022 xc90 T8
I’m a new Volvo driver and owner of the XC90 hybrid suv. I have noticed (and now can’t un-notice ) that a small black spot in the shape of a triangle appears at the top of each headlight, most obvious at night. This defect really caught my attention when I was driving to the mountains at night and I was having a mesmerizing effect that took my attention and I couldn’t stop focusing on the black triangles it creates in the distance. It made it uncomfortable and unsafe throughout the road trip. I brought this concern up at my local Volvo dealership, where I bought this car, and to my surprise I was the only that had mentioned this. They did confirm that other models with same headlight system had the same defect but no one has reported it as a concern (till now). Has anyone else experienced this phenomenon?
Yes same issues with my recently purchased used 2022 T8. Do you get this fixed?