Welcome newcomers, please introduce yourself!

SOOKAA

Reactions
City
Tigard
State
OR
Country
United States
What I Drive
XC90
Welcome to the Volvo XC90 Forum. Please take a moment and introduce yourself, tell us what you currently drive or just say "Hi".[welcome]

Thanks again for joining, and welcome aboard!

SOOKAA

Reactions
City
Tigard
State
OR
Country
United States
What I Drive
XC90
Hello Beautiful People....from around the world. Im Anna from the green state of Portland Oregon. Im a native of Oregon, born and raised here. I dont plan on moving from Oregon, but who knows what the future holds.I don't know why it took me so long to join this amazing forum but Im happy to be apart of the Volvo family. Sending all lots of love and peace cause we all matter.

Anna

Reactions
City
Colorado Springs
State
CO
Country
United States
What I Drive
2006 XC90 2.5T
Hey ya'll! I just bought my 1st Volvo from a private party. It's a 2006 with the 2.5T AWD. It's black on black. Looking forward to seeing what others like and dislike about their XC90! Thanks for having me!

Reactions
City
Colorado Springs
State
CO
Country
United States
What I Drive
2006 XC90 2.5T
Hello Beautiful People....from around the world. Im Anna from the green state of Portland Oregon. Im a native of Oregon, born and raised here. I dont plan on moving from Oregon, but who knows what the future holds.I don't know why it took me so long to join this amazing forum but Im happy to be apart of the Volvo family. Sending all lots of love and peace cause we all matter.

Anna
Hey Anna! I lived in Clackamas in the mid 90's. Beautiful place back then. Last time i was in Portland was in 2018 and it sure changed from 1996! Welcome to the group!

JClem223

Reactions
City
Hackettstown
State
NJ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Volvo XC90 T6 Momentun
Hello everyone! I’m Jason from the great state of New Jersey lol. I just purchased a CPO 2018 XC90 T6 Momentum with 28k. This is my 1st Volvo (actually my wife’s) so I’m looking for input/guidance from experienced Volvo owners. Thanks for having me. I look forward to the interesting topics and discussions.....

SEP

Reactions
City
San Jose
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2006 v70R
Welcome to the Volvo XC90 Forum. Please take a moment and introduce yourself, tell us what you currently drive or just say "Hi".[welcome]

HI. Looking to get a used xc90 soon.

I hope I can get some buying advice here

I'm looking at a 2010 v8 120k and a 2008 3.2 SE. 90 k

anything I should be wary of with these cars?

I don't understand the details of the the transmission and v8 engine issues.

thanks
Steve

Reactions
City
Hernando
State
MS
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Volvo XC90 T5 Momentum
Whats up Whats up. Newbie here. Just bought a 16 XC90 T5 Momentum

ELEVEN364

Reactions
City
Arlington
State
TN
Country
United States
What I Drive
2006 xc90
Hey well congrats

ELEVEN364

Reactions
City
Arlington
State
TN
Country
United States
What I Drive
2006 xc90
New here looking around

dj81479

Reactions
City
Middletown
State
NY
Country
United States
What I Drive
2021 XC90 recharge
Hello everyone. Just got our first Volvo. XC90 recharge. So far we love it. Smooth and powerful.

Reactions
City
Fairport
State
NY
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Volvo XC90 T6 Momentum

Hello everyone! We recently purchased a used 2018 Volvo XC90 T6 Momentum. Traded in a 2014 Chevy Equinox LTZ. What a difference in ride, comfort, handling, and sound. Had to get new tires right away since living in Upstate New York to pass inspection so that also changed the ride. We ended up getting Continental LX25 tires after I read a few posts on these forums discussing the poor quality and performance of the stock Pirelli tires. Even more amazed at the performance of the vehicle.
Looking forward to engaging conversations here and any and all advice provided!

Last edited:

4wdGuy

Reactions
City
Andover
State
KS
Country
United States
What I Drive
2013 XC90
Hello Group,

I'm in the offroad industry. Former Offroad racer and owner of 2 companies that manufacture products just for the offroad industry. One being the worlds strongest transfer case and the other being double beadlock wheels. That said I recently bought a 13' XC90 off my parents that they got new. I joined the group to find out what year hoods would work with it. We had something jump infront of the vehicle day one. We are all well and a windshield and hood have it back to normal again. I'd like to know if say..... and 08' hood will work on a 13 ???

bbabylon

Reactions
City
Westminster
State
MD
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 XC90 T6 Momentum

HI. Just bought our second XC90 so thought I would join in..... This one is a '16 Inscription. Wow, what a car! Having one issue with our other '16 Momentum. Will put question up soon for thoughts??

DigitALL

Reactions
City
Brasov
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
What I Drive
2017 XC90
Hello! Glad to find a dedicated forum for XC90!
I will be reading a lot and will ask for help.

Reactions
City
fort lupton
State
CO
Country
United States
What I Drive
2010 xc90 v8
Anyone still use this website? hoping some are still active in the forum.
Alright! so i purchase a 2010 xc90 v8 about a month ago. haven't done much to it yet, mostly because there is very little info/ community it seems. but i tinted the windows and it looks so much better.

I currently live in northern colorado, but am about to throw the animals in the xc and head east. bought the vehicle for the obvious reasons, but mainly the v8 (so i can tow a trailer comfortably), as well as make it in any terrain and feel safe while doing so. i have two dogs that will be accompanying me on the road. the old one is 13yo 100lb black lab. the other is young female about 45 lbs. i liked how the vehicle handled and felt more so than its main competitor that i was looking at (lexus 470). i initially thought i wanted to lift it as i will be towing a small enclosed cargo trailer. but i would like some more info/ insight if available. cant find any decent lift suspension kits. kbut did find a couple decent ones that lower the vehicle.

I am not young by any means but i am not a grandpa either. i would like to freshen her look up a bit, the tint helped, i think it would look better with leveling kit, and any upgrades available for the exterior trim?

If I lowered the vehicle like 30ish mm would that make a difference in the towing/ handling capability? could i still tow? i dont see why not right? just a custom hitch if need be..

I will be on some shaky roads now and again and would probably prefer the performance of a lift, level, and bigger tires. but worse mileage..

I read about a couple software upgrades as well?

Any tuning mods recommended? i was def gonna get it chipped. will prob do an intercooler, and maybe cold air?

anyone towed with this vehicle? if so what size and kind of trailer would you recommend? what kind of hitch? worried about the trailer gettin squirly. i was thinking 6'x12' tandem axle..

i have much more to ask lol but this works for now. please contact me if you have some decent info.

Drew Sevcik
youthan1ze@protonmail.com

JDA2U

Reactions
City
Chandler
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 S90, T6, Inscription

Hello group. Volvo newbie here. Just got a 2018 S90 T6 Inscription and loving it! Still working through the learning curve on features and settings, but making progress. To that point, I could use a few pointers....1. Is Head Up display an option? If so, would I see a setting for it, and if not that means I don't have it? 2. Speaking of options, where is the best place to go to find the full build list based upon the VIN? I am used to RPO codes from Cadillac. 3. Replacement keys......only got one full fob including cut key. Dealer wants $600 for another. Is there a QUALITY alternative? Thanks in advance.

JDA2U

Reactions
City
Chandler
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 S90, T6, Inscription
Hello group. Volvo newbie here. Just got a 2018 S90 T6 Inscription and loving it! Still working through the learning curve on features and settings, but making progress. To that point, I could use a few pointers....1. Is Head Up display an option? If so, would I see a setting for it, and if not that means I don't have it? 2. Speaking of options, where is the best place to go to find the full build list based upon the VIN? I am used to RPO codes from Cadillac. 3. Replacement keys......only got one full fob including cut key. Dealer wants $600 for another. Is there a QUALITY alternative? Thanks in advance
Looks like I'm in the wrong group.

kstroop

Reactions
City
Poquoson
State
VA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2010 Volvo XC90

Hi! I just purchased a used 2010 XC90. It only took me 47 other vehicle purchases before I bought an "official" Volvo (I am sure the 2007 Ford Five Hundred I purchased new doesn't count, even though it had may Volvo parts, LOL)

Reactions
City
Keizer
State
OR
Country
United States
What I Drive
2004 Volvo XC90 2.5T AWD
Hey everyone, just recent purchased a new to us 2004 XC90 2.5T AWD for the wife two weeks ago now. She loves it, just needs maintenance as the PO just took care of oil changes.. We are no strangers to the reliability of Volvo as we still own a 1990 and 1991 244. We hail from Keizer, which is basically Salem, just less ghetto and a bit safer. Born and raised in the Salem-Keizer area. The Wife and I have three beautiful girls and two dogs to chase after when I am not working on fleet vehicles or fighting wildfires during the summer. Glad to be part of this community of XC90 enthusiasts!

Reactions
City
Washington DC
State
VA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 XC90 T6 Inscription
Hello ! I’m Mike from Virginia .I just sold a 2020 Atlas Cross Sport SEL Premium ( : yes its so long model name :)and purchased a 2016 XC90 T6 Inscription with 61k. Lets see how bad my decision ( LOL )