Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
United Arab Emirates
What I Drive
2016 xc90
Hi,
I have a new XC90 2016, after 4 month the car started to Vibrate with a very noisy sound from the tyre if i drive for long specially in the hot weather (i live in Dubai) i dropped the car 5 times at volvo service but they can not figure it out or they are not capable so every time they say nothing wrong with the car i take it second day it starts doing the same.
anyone faced the same or having an idea about a solution.

thanks,
Best regards,

VolvoFan

Administrator
Staff Team
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Have you considered rotating the wheels to see if it helps?

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Sweden
Hi,
I have a new XC90 2016, after 4 month the car started to Vibrate with a very noisy sound from the tyre if i drive for long specially in the hot weather (i live in Dubai) i dropped the car 5 times at volvo service but they can not figure it out or they are not capable so every time they say nothing wrong with the car i take it second day it starts doing the same.
anyone faced the same or having an idea about a solution.

thanks,
Best regards,
http://support.volvocars.com/forum/
I would suggest you contact volvo directly. Or some boss at the service center. That is not acceptable.
You should not need to do anything yourself, they should fix it! Be prompt don't give up. If you can get thru to Volvo directly i'm sure they will compensate for your inconvenience. They value you as a customer very much and want you to be happy with your car! I hope you get thru to the right people.

esfoss

Reactions
State
MA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 XC90 Inscription
I have a 2016 XC90 with 7900 miles. I have had a vibration problem and the car has been in for the problem 4 times so far. The tires have been balanced 3 times, tires from a car on the dealer's lot have been swapped and the car still vibrates. Volvo suggested that the drive train and all wheel drive be checked and they were fine. Volvo is shipping two new axles from Sweden to replace the existing ones. I am getting really fed up. The front brakes were replaced atv6500 miles and the software had to be updated because the screen was going blank and I would have to shut the car off and restart to get the screen back. I appreciate your frustration. I will let you know if the new axles fix the vibration.

bburch

Reactions
City
Prestonsburg
State
KY
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 XC90
2017 xc90 that vibrates on and off but volvo cannot solve the problem. Now it is out of warranty. I have to turn the car off to make it stop. Looking for answers

Reactions
City
Chicago
State
IL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 XC90
2017 xc90 that vibrates on and off but volvo cannot solve the problem. Now it is out of warranty. I have to turn the car off to make it stop. Looking for answers
2020 XC90 doing same, but only at higher speeds, eg on the highway. Might be brake related; if I hit the brakes while in clear area (Mr. Brake Checker - sheesh) I can get it to stop. Clearly not a solution. Have had the head mechanic of my dealership in the car (nice guy) and OF COURSE it wouldn't happen. After I dropped him and headed home... Shake City!

Reactions
City
modinagar
State
AL
Country
United States
What I Drive
Volvo is shipping two new axles from Sweden to replace the existing ones. I am getting really fed up. The front brakes were replaced atv6500 miles and the software had to be updated because the screen was going blank and I would have to shut the car off and restart to get the screen back. I appreciate your frustration. I will let you know if the new axles fix the vibrationpikashow download

Last edited: